Bea is the creator of the Kettlebell Sport Summit. Founder and President of Chicago Kettlebell Club, she enjoys coaching the CKC Kettlebell Sport Team, and conducting workshops. As a competitor, she has earned the following awards:
- Candidate for Master of Sport (CMS) in the 10-minute 20kg One-Arm Long Cycle, 53kg bodyweight, 77 reps (OKC KETAcademy)
- Rank 1 in the 10-minute 12kg Two-Arm Long Cycle, 53kg bodyweight, 64 reps (IKFF)
- Rank 1 in the 10-minute 16kg Snatch Event, 53kg bodyweight, 110 reps, (KETAcademy)
- Best Overall Female Lifter, 20kg, November 2014 IKFF World Championships
- Best Female Lifter, 20kg, May 2015 IKSFA Philippine Championships
Her certifications include:
- KETAcademy Certified Kettlebell Sport Coach, Level 2
- IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher, Level 2
- IKSFA Kettlebell Sport Coach, Level 2
- Ice Chamber Kettlebell Performance Coach, Level 1
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
She has 14 years of experience in the nonprofit sector as a youth worker and grant writer, and has served on various Boards of Directors, including the Leadership Center for Asian Pacific Americans (APA), where she worked with APA professionals to design and deliver a leadership program for professionals in various sectors. She also enjoys writing, including poetry, stories, and essays.
Bea believes in the power of kettlebell sport to positively transform the individual; and when individuals can transform themselves, they have the capacity to help transform the world.
Photo Credit: Mary Carol Fitzgerald
Photo Edits: Nazofoto